THE FIRST ANNUAL BUC BEER MILE FOR IPF WILL BE HELD ON SATURDAY MAY 14th at 1pm.
The rules are quite simple:
1. Each competitor will drink one beer, run one lap (400m) and return for another beer. This will be completed 4 times for a total of one mile.
2. Beer must be consumed in the designated area before the lap begins.
3. Beer will be supplied and you must drink the full beer.
4. There will be no shotgunning or altering beer bottles/cans in anyway.
5. While we hope no one will vomit, it is a possibility, and if you vomit, you will be assessed a penalty lap (no beer). The maximum penalty laps is just one lap.
6. To prove you have finished your beer, it must be turned over on top of your head. No pouring the whole beer over your head to dodge the "drinking the beer" part of the race.
7. HAVE FUN, IT IS FOR CHARITY AND WE ARE ALL WINNERS BECAUSE YOU GET TO DRINK SOME BEERS.
8. Waivers will be supplied and proof of legal drinking age IN ONTARIO will be required.
9. HAVE FUN, IT IS FOR CHARITY AND WE ARE ALL WINNERS.
10. It is advised that you bring someone to get you home!
Pick up ultimate will also be going on, so bring a light and a dark and we will make some games happen.
The cost of the event is $50. This will get you your beers for the race, a tshirt, and all the fun you can make yourself have.
IF you wish to participate please email us at:
FOR MORE INFORMATION ON IPF PLEASE GO TO:
REGISTRATION FOR THE SECOND SESSION WILL OPEN ON DECEMBER 3rd at 9am.
COED INDOOR 2015-2016
Games will be 6 on 6 speed point format (4 guys - 2 girls). As in the past, this will be a HAT LEAGUE so there will be individual registration only. Since our field availability is limited, there is only room for 4 teams. There will be THREE SESSIONS of indoor over the fall and winter. Games will be Sundays at 11:05 am to 12:05 pm. The first session, due to some facility breaks will be 9 weeks, the winter session will be 7 weeks and the spring session will be 8 weeks. Because of the different amount of games in each session, the cost will be slightly different for each session.
The three sessions will be:
October 18 to December 13 (9 GAMES $110)
January 3 to February 21 (7 games $95, no game Feb 14th for Family Day weekend)
February 28 to April 24 (8 games $100, no game March 27th for Easter)
TO REGISTER : EMAIL email@example.com indicating your name and experience level. We will email you back indicating you have a spot.
Registration for the other sessions will commence a month before the session begins. A posting and email will go out before the registration deadlines.
In years past the league typically fills within a few days to a week, so donít delay to register. Once it has been confirmed that you are in, please send a cheque or cash to:
BRAMPTON ULTIMATE, 901 Zelinsky Cres, Milton, ON, L9T0L5
If you wish you can email transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions please ask Jenn or Jeremy at email@example.com or call 647-688-5366
Jeremy and Jennifer Wilson